The goal of the Women’s Ministry at CFLD is to glorify and worship God in our lives and relationships. We are devoted to helping women grow in spiritual maturity by focusing on teaching that provides clear, consistent, Biblically based application in daily life situations.
We also attend seminars throughout the year, which assist in developing the women of our congregation.
The women’s ministry at Covenant Fellowship exists for:
- Studying and teaching God’s Word
- Developing and mentoring women in one-on-one relationships, as well in group settings
- Praying for and serving one another
Servants of the Lord
- The mission of the Servants’ of the Lord Christian Motorcycle Club is to reflect Christ in our day to day lives. [Galatians 2:20], and in whatever we do, in word or deed, that all will be done in the name of the Lord Jesus. [Colossians 3:17].
- We will raise Christ up so that people will be drawn to Him. [John 12:32].
- We will give ourselves to the discipline of prayer and the ministry of the Word [Acts 6:4].
- We will reach out to the dispossessed, the hurting, and the lost with the Good News of the Gospel of Jesus Christ. [Matthew 11:28-30; Luke 4:18].
We demonstrate our dedication to the Lord through our conduct, both in the public sphere and in our private lives, through our support of the local church, and our relationships with others.
We serve the living God of the Holy Bible, eternally existing in three persons (the Trinity): God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit. We exist expressly to bring the Good News of the Lord Jesus Christ to a lost and dying world.
We serve God by our involvement in the local church. Our ministry is rooted in the local Christian church and functions as an outreach ministry of the sponsoring church.
All members MUST be under the spiritual covering of the pastoral ministry at the church they attend. To that end, we insist that all members regularly attend or be a member of a Bible-believing church.
Ron “Cotton” Wayne
1947 – 2011
CFLD has a nursery ministry for childcare during the worship service for children age 4 and under. CFLD also believes that our children should be active participants in the church service – attending with their parents, watching them worship, and learning to value good teaching and the reverence of God. We accomplish this through Bible lessons, memorization, catechism, songs, and fun activities that reinforce learning. The children are invited to their own individual sermon time during the service to better understand the passage that is discussed during the sermon to better facilitate their learning. Our goal is to teach the kids to fear, love, and trust God above all things, and to prepare them for the adult worship service. Children’s Sunday School is also available at 9:30AM for kids aged 4-11.
Food & Clothing Ministry
Food and Clothing
We have an active clothing ministry, with a constantly moving selection. Our wonderful team of volunteers go through all of the contributions and ensure that everything is clean and gently used. All contributions are then laid out during food distribution, and again, are distributed on a first-come, first-serve basis.